Succeed with Facebook Live Streams
There are few quick wins as effective as broadcasting live on Facebook to dramatically increase your reach and engagement. There’s no better way of showing your brand’s personality, in real-time and in such a cost-effective way.
Want to know more? Curious to broadcast live but not convinced of its merits or perhaps you’re paralysed by a fear of the camera? You’ve come to the right place – in the time that it takes you to download and read our cheat sheet you’ll have strong business arguments for giving it a go and the confidence to hit ‘go live’.
If Facebook Live isn’t part of your social media strategy you could be missing a trick.
Create one-to-one connections
The trend of video consumption continues to rise, as audiences demand visually appealing, short form digestible content. And that’s not all, audiences want authenticity, they expect to see brands show a personality that’s believable. Facebook Live taps into this trend and takes it a step further to actively engage and encourage viewer participation.
Think of a Facebook Live as a conversation and not merely as a broadcast and you’ll soon be converting those viewers into customers.
Why Facebook Live is a good idea for your business
- Users interact with live video more than other forms of content
- Live capitalises on Facebook’s awesome social power
- Facebook favours live video over other forms of content
- It’s quick and easy to get started
- It’s free
Get more visibility and more engagement
Facebook is pushing this interactive feature and the results speak for themselves:
- People spend 3 x longer watching Facebook Live videos as they do regular ones
- …and comment 10 x more
- Social video generates 1,200% more shares than posts with images or text
If you have a smartphone or a recording device and internet access then there really are no barriers to entry. However, as with any marketing activity, having a strategy and clear plan must come first.
Align Facebook Live goals to your marketing goals
Goals could include:
- Strengthen customer relations
- Grow social following
- Increase email signups
- Boost sales of a specific product or service
How to go live on Facebook
- Tap the create post and click on ‘Live video’
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted (you only need to do this the first time you go Live)
- Choose your privacy and posting settings
- Write a compelling description
- Click the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting
- Interact with viewers and commenters
- Click “Finish” to end the broadcast
- Save the video to your camera roll to share on other channels
Ready to go live?
We’ve pulled together a cheat sheet for you with top tips and a checklist of things to consider before, during and after broadcasting live.
Download our Facebook Ninja cheat sheet.[hubspot type=form portal=5244707 id=ec8cf5d8-bd3e-4d9f-922c-e35f0972f7f0]
We offer bespoke training sessions for businesses trying Facebook Live for the first time. Engage and connect with your followers and watch your sales grow.